We want to let you know that we are following and paying close attention to what is going on in our community. We are considered an “essential business” and will remain open and here for you and your animals. We have changed a few things to keep all of you and our staff safe during this time.
● We are not changing our hours of operation, we will remain open
● For the safety of everyone, only 2-3 customers will be allowed in the store at a time. Please practice social distancing and maintain 6ft between others.
● We are disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in the store several times daily and doing our best to keep all essential items in stock.
● To help our vulnerable customers we are offering “curbside” pickup (prepaid by credit card via phone 818-991-5210). Please order in advance to give us time to prepare all of your orders.
● Until further notice, all sales are final. We will not be accepting returns.
● We ask that you consider the needs of others and only purchase what you need.
● Don’t forget - please place your deliveries in advance. Our lead time is 2-4 days and ordering ahead allows our staff the ability to serve everyone.
Most importantly, we are working our hardest to be here for you and your furry friends. Please keep in mind this is a scary time for us all! We are glad to be here for you and thank you for your understanding and patience. Wash your hands, love your animals, and support local business!
We are always looking for unique ways to assure the safety of animals and bring the public together. We have set up a donation account to supply feed for the furry friends in our community during this time of great need.
Copyright © 2020 West Valley Horse Center - All Rights Reserved.